Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am Beauty Strong!

Hi Everyone!

If you all haven't heard the news... BeautyStrong is now available in Canada!!! 

What is Beauty Strong?! Well it's a pre workout drink that helps me dig deep, zone in and maximize my workouts with no jitters!!! 
The first time I used BeautyStrong, I felt the difference. My training was more intense because I could push myself beyond what I was doing normally!
As I always say, if you want to know all the scientific info about the product... head to www.beautyfit.com!


 I love that BeautyStrong is pre measured and it comes in Fruit Punch and Grape!!! Mmmmm!!!

At this point in my weight loss, the loss of pounds is slower than it was in the beginning. This I know is normal, I am in the "home stretch" of my weight loss goal.
Every day at the gym or cross training outside means one step closer to where I need to be. So why not maximize my potential and time there?!?!
Having said that, I am setting new goals and thinking about the "fine tuning" of how I want my body to look and what is important to me.
I want a strong, toned body. Not just a shell that is 100lbs lighter.
With this goal comes a whole new set of challenges, changes and, I'm sure... struggles! lol

I know what I'm gearing up for.... actually I'm looking forward to it! Why?!
Cause I'm BeautySTRONG!!! ; )

Til next time...
BeautyStrong Hugs... Crystal : ) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment