Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 1 at the Arnolds!!!


Hey Everyone!

I am so excited to tell you all about my amazing time at the Arnolds Sports Festival weekend!



There are so many reasons this trip was special to me, that I am finding it hard to focus for just one blog lol (doesn't sound like me at all huh?!) 
Soooo… having said that, be prepared for this to "Be Continued".


Just some insight on myself, I love road trips! When the chance came up to go to the Arnolds with some of my favourite people… I was NOT about to say no! 
Our road trip crew consisted of Sandra "Coach" Compton, Derek "video genius" Montalbetti, myself and a whole lot of Pitbull CD's (much to Derek's dismay lol). How could this NOT be a total BLAST?!?! : ) Well, let me tell you… we had SO much fun driving to Columbus that I completely forgot to take any photos!!! :( 
Good thing we had our favourite video guy with us to document our weekend and antics! : P
Can't wait to post those for you all!

In the meantime...


I had been wanting to go the Arnolds for a couple years now, to see what it was all about. When you start hitting the gym, training and being surrounded by "fitness people" you can't help but be curious about the one of the biggest shows in the industry!

Being part of the BeautyFit family has been such a blessing in so many ways. Not only has it given me the BEST coach/friend a girl could ask for but it has allowed me to meet amazing women (and men) from so many walks of life. From figure and bikini competitors to "everyday" women like myself that struggle with weight and health issues. This trip to the Arnolds was going to give me the chance to meet some of these women that, until recently, were a name and photo on Facebook, Twitter or a blog.


Now add the fact that I'm a MUA and work with fitness competitors/models and this trip has just become that much cooler!!!.
I now have the opportunity to see and meet so many of the same female athletes that grace the covers of so many magazines, up close and ready to go onstage!

Soooo stoked!!! 

So here is the first pic of me in Ohio! lol

(Arnolds crew #2 lol at Smokey Bones BBQ in Grove City OH... From left Tony Alaimo, Lauren Fazio, ME lol and Derek Montalbetti... behind the camera as usual... Nancy Barbosa Alaimo!)

My first night in Ohio was spent eating with great company (above) and having 2 drinks (I'm NOT a big drinker) but the drink of choice was called a "Skinny Redheaded Hottie"!!! SO I had to have one... then a second! lol

I'll leave you at day one cause day two and three are super exciting!!!

Til next time...

Skinny Redheaded Hottie hugs... Crystal : ) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment