Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Checkin' off my "Happy List"!!!

Hey Everyone!

Some call it a bucket list... but in my world it's a Happy List! lol And nothing feels better than checking off something on that list!
Well... that's not entirely true! Checking off TWO things in the span of 4 days feels pretty FANTASTIC!!! :D

So what did I do? Well....

First and so mind blowing-ly (is that a word?!... it is now!) unbelievable is that I got to see.... wait for it.... PITBULL IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Guacamole!!! (My spanish is limited so cut me some slack! :P)

If you are unaware of my absolute LOVE for Pitbull, just rest assured that it is a HUGE love and borders on sickness! lol Seriously, I go numb from the waist down when his music comes on! (Don't judge! lol).


Here are Dani, Nancy and I waiting for the show to start... I had to scam their photos since I was too excited to remember to take some of my own! Jeeze!!! hahaha

And here he is!!! Mr.305/Mr.Worldwide himself!!! GRrrrrr! ;)


And another cause... well who needs a reason for more Pitbull?! lol



I promise to update this blog with more photos and possibly a video, once I get hold of them... cause I know they exist ;) lol
But let me assure you... I shook my money maker the whole time, couldn't stop smiling AND and giggled every time he said Dalee!!! Yep I did! *sigh* lol


Ok... on to the second thing I checked off!

Another one of my happy list "to do's" was to have my picture taken with a BIG bodybuilder man!!! 
If you think this is weird, just know that I am a) 4'11" and b) have an affection for big and or tall people... can't explain it... I just do! lol
So just four short days later I found myself being introduced (by Coach Compton) to the one and only... 4x Mr.Olympia himself... Jay Cutler!!! Oh Yaaa!!! And what a total hottie he is!!! (if by any stretch of the imagination he actually reads this... I will be SOooooo embarrassed!!! :P)

And here we are! :)

hehehe.... so cute!!! Thanks Jay for helping a girl with her "Happy List" ;)

In hindsight, I am now wondering why I don't have a pic of just myself and Mr.Jimmy Mentis?! Seriously?! OK! The great thing about these lists is that you are always adding new things... at least you should be!!!

I have just decided to add the following.... have a photo taken with Jimmy in full "gun show" pose hahahaha AND to see Pitbull again... in MIAMI!!! ;)

Yep! They are formally added to the list!

I hope if you're reading this that it has inspired you to either create a list OR add to one you've already started!
I know that even as recent as two years ago, I would've been too self conscious to do half the things I'm doing now. But I am now realizing the following...

Life is worth living... in the words of good ole Abe himself...


Til next time...

Happy list hugs... Crystal :) xo







No comments:

Post a Comment