Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to Survive Hallowe'en!!! Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Hey Everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!


Let me start by saying... I am a HUGE CHICKEN S#!T... yep! It's true!!!
There is only one person to blame for this....

Freaking Michael Myers... ***SHIVER***
I'm deleting that pic off my computer ASAP!!!
Seriously CREEPY, scares the shiite outta me!!!



OK... Bunnies, unicorns, rainbows.... 
I'll attempt to continue :P

Back on track.... lol

This is my 3rd Hallowe'en sans gluttony! lol

Soooo I thought I'd share what has become my Hallowe'en tradition to avoid mowing down on chocolate etc....

Sugar Snap Peas!!!

They're crunchy and sweet and yummy (especially if you have some hummus)!!!

SSP's have been my go to since I first began my weight loss mission. From Hallowe'en to late night munchie cravings, they've been there for me.... *sigh* LOL

The next trick to avoiding ghastly gobbling ;) Buying treats you DON'T LIKE!!!


While some people (like my family) love NIBS etc. I am a chocoholic... Period! :P
These treats pose zero threat to my diet. YAY Me!!!
Now to avoid the hoard of mini chocolate bars that will soon enter my home.... :S

Wish this could be longer for you but my doorbell keeps ringing!!! ;) 

Til next time...


and speaking of Protein... my Sin-O-Bun BeautyWhey is here!!! 
Make sure to order some, it's ridiculously delicious! (More to come in a later Blog ;)



Hallowe'en Hugs.... BOO!!!

-Crystal :) xo









No comments:

Post a Comment