Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a WEEK!!!

Hi All!

While we're so used to starting our weeks on Sunday or Monday (depending on your mind set lol) I have been running on the mentality of one day at a time. This means that by the time I stop to look up and take inventory of what I've been doing...a few days have passed and SO much has happened!!!

First... let me fill you in on my last "Fun Friday" lol :s
Let me buffer by saying that I really DO love Lisa (awesome trainer from World Gym Kitchener) she's just a little crazy! hehehe
"Fun Friday" was an insane circuit of 13 exercises that I repeated 5 times... never mind the stop watch! lol My first "go round" was timed at 5min 36sec....to my amazement, each round I got a faster time! my last circuit was timed at.. 4min17sec!!!
HOLY MOLY!!! :D That was insanely hard but felt AMAZING to accomplish! Here I thought "WOW, what a way to end Fun Friday... great feat accomplished! Hahahahaaaa... NOT DONE YET! 10min of intervals on the elusive stair mill had me sweating like someone had turned on the faucet! Eeewwwwww! Lol Seriously, I could barely speak but when I could, I was apologizing to Lisa for sweating so much LOL.
Because I am now one of those sick individuals that likes to push their boundries and limits, I also came back for a BeautyFit Boot Camp Blitz later that same day!!! Man was that fun! It really was fun with all the ladies and the people honking at us as they drove by lol... I was just completely spent afterwards (but man did I feel like I could take on anything... as long as I didn't have to run ;)

Tuesday had me seeing Rebecca from World Gym Kitchener for my nutrition and weigh in/measurements... I always get a little stressed when it comes to this time. I know that there will be results, I know I've done exactly what needs to be done to get them... I have amazing coaches and support all around me... so when I step on the scale and Rebecca says.... your down 8lbs!!! Woohoo! That makes me feel great!!!
Here's the low down on my measurements too :)...

Chest: 42.25" -.75"
Waist: 34.75" -.25"
Hips: 40.5" -1.75"
Thigh: 25" -.5"
Calf: 16.5" -.25"
Bicep: 13" -.5"
Total inches: -4"

Total inches lost to date: -11.0" Total lbs. lost to date: -15.8lbs.

Until next time :)

170.6lb hugs... Crystal :) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment