Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Favorite Little Powerhouse!!!

Hi Everyone!

While, I would like to think, I'm great at keeping secrets (especially for really important things OR surprises!!! lol) there are just some things that should be shared and NOT kept to yourself.

BeautySlender is one of those things!

As I go on with my day to day, I receive messages from women asking about my weightloss and what I would recommend to others just getting started or looking to boost their results.
The truth is, as I've said many times, I am not a professional. I know what has worked for me and that is diet, exercise and BeautyFit.

I've written about how much I love BeautyFuel and BeautyBum, but (no pun intended ;) I need to rave about BeautySlender!!!

BeautySlender is my "Power House". It takes all of the guess work out of choosing a supplement to maximize my weight loss while helping to maintain my lean muscle mass ( I know!!! I never thought I'd ever have "lean muscle mass" and now that I do, I'm protecting and maintaining it! lol).
Again, I'm not a scientist, so I'll leave it to the geniuses at BeautyFit R&D to explain all the benefits...
https://www.beautyfit.com/beautyslender.html

What I do know is that this product makes me feel... slim! lol My skin and hair are benefitting from it as are my joints.
Like with BeautyBum, BeautySlender targets fattier areas that we women long to tone, but this time from the inside!!! Hips, butt and thighs are showing vast improvement thanks to my little Slender friend! :) Oh! and PMS cravings are totally manageable now! Ya, I said it!!! :P Regulated hormones not only metabolize (sp?) fat BUT also help to suppress sugar cravings.... Yay!!!!! Bonus!

I am so fortunate to have found a company that is completely dedicated to creating products and supplements for WOMEN! All women, not just athletes or fitness competitors!
I have struggled with weight for too long. Let too many opportunities pass and wasted too much time... no more. I wish this struggle on NO ONE!
If I can point anyone in the right direction to help them create a healthy lifestyle for themselves, it's the very least I can do :)

Check out www.beautyfit.com
Read up on the products and the testimonials... I have met meny of those women, they are all real!
Make the decision to do something for YOU!

Slender and hormone regulated hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment