Thursday, August 18, 2011

My "Happy List"... so far!

Hi Everyone! :)

It's been a long while since I put any thought into my "list". You know the one... all things you'd like to experience in your lifetime.
It seems natural, when a big change occurs, to re evaluate and think about all those things you've always wanted to do but haven't yet.

So I say... lets stop thinking and get down to doing!!! :)

You'll notice that most of the things I want to do are very non threatening and all of them are definitely based on things I love :)

Let"s start with my #1, most dangerous and possibly insane thing that I will be doing...


Shark cage diving w/ Great Whites!!! :D

Ever since I can remember, I have been intrigued with sharks... many would say that's not enough reason to get into the water with them lol. I say... there's a cage, I'll be fine! ;)

Seriously, how cool would this be?!?! Not to mention that JAWS is one of my FAVE movies and Captain Quint reminds me of my Uncle Lewis from Newfoundland! :)


Next and definitely not scary is...

The Paris Opera House

Pretty tame in comparison lol
I can't even fathom how beautiful it would be in person.

Again, based on another fave movie (and musical) of mine... I'll probably break into tears standing in front of it. And if I'm going to be in Paris... I might as well got to Italy and Portugal!


The Mayan Ruins

No real reason, I'm just drawn to it... might be the ancient love of chocolate! ;)

"Hogwarts" Castle
Yep, I'm a big Harry Potter fan lol
Castles in general are amazing and a tour would be right up my ally!!!

Since I'm touring castles... bring on Scotland!!! Why? Well it looks beautiful and......
They have kilted men there!!! ;) Love me some men in kilts!!! LOL GRrrrrr.....


Last but absolutely not least...

Al Capones' home in Cuba

I did a project on Al Capone in high school... he was pretty fascinating! I'd like to see what his tax evasion money built! lol
Cuba is, from what I hear, beautiful and a bunch of fun. I'm not much of a drinker so the idea of the all exclusive vacay doesn't sway me at all.

What does float my boat is cuban music, dancing, all things latin and of course......


My favourite Cuban... Pitbull ;) GRrrrrrrrr..... (yes, my hubby is fully aware of my crush and he just rolls his eyes ;)

So, now that I've shared some of my "list" with you... I want to know... What's on your list? Don't have one? Now's a good time to start!!!

Until next time... Enjoy some Pitbull (make sure to dance... I am!!! :D)



Salsa dancing Hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment