Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting Back Upstairs

Hi Everyone! :)

I must say it's been too long since my last post... almost 2 weeks :(
With the 12 week challenge over, and summer vacation still going strong, I've taken the last 12 days to spend some extra time with my family and doing some much needed purging! WOW, does it feel great!!!

I have been on a mission as of late, going through every room, drawer, closet etc. and sorting, donating and throwing away all those things that are not needed in our home.
It constantly surprises me how changing my outlook on my health has affected so many other facets of my life. It means so much more to me to enjoy the simple things, time with family and friends and my new project... re vamping my house!
It hit me pretty hard one day when I looked around my house and saw the sadness of the person I was staring back at me... so, like I did about a year ago, I am taking one step at a time to make my house (which I love) reflect who I am now. Step one is the cleansing purge that is underway :).

With all the focus my family and I have been putting on the house, I have not been spending as much time at the gym. Don't take that the wrong way lol... I've still been getting cardio in 3x's a week and BeautyFit boot camp 2x's per week. Nothing to scoff at, BUT not the same level that I have been used to.
I am fully aware that now, more than ever, people are following my updates to see what I'm upto. Sandra (BeautyFit) once told me that what I do AFTER my 12 weeks is what will determine my success.

With that in mind, I headed upstairs (the weight training area) at the gym for the first time since my 12 weeks ended. Thank goodness that boot camp has lots of weight bering exercise! lol
Man!!! Did it feel good!!! :)
Once again, Sandra was right by my side, making sure I felt confident and helping me find my bearings again :)
So with a new plan and all of the amazing knowledge I have been given by Sandra (BeautyFit) and Lisa (my 12 week trainer), I begin the next stage of my journey... training solo!!! :)

I am very sure that I will have many stories etc. for you all about my journeies upstairs.... stay tuned ;)
Today was leg day... I'm going to hurt tomorrow, mind you stronger legs will definitely help with moving all those boxes and bags out of my house!!! :P

Lift with the legs Hugs... Crystal :) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment