Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Celebration!!! Gotta Burn to Earn ;)

Hi Everyone!

With the 12 week BeautyFit challenge over, it was clear from our results that we earned the chance to partake in some "contra banned" lol ;) Yes, I said earned... this is an essential lesson I have learned in the past year and definitely in the last 12 weeks!
Some may read this and scoff at the idea of "earning" a "cheat" or "special meal"... that's ok! I choose to live this way because I did a BUNCH of living (ie. eating whatever, whenever) to get to 239lbs. The amount of work I have done to get to where I am now, is not going to be undone just because I want some chocolate or sushi.
My "cheat" meals will be planned, enjoyed and followed by a couple days of extra cardio and water. Some may say this takes all the "fun" out of eating what I want... I say it makes the special food taste all that much better!!! After all, if Christmas was everyday, would it be special?!

So with our weigh in and measurements complete, the BeautyFit blog team (including Coach Sandra) went out for a great girls night!
There was no "girls gone wild" or even "girls gone moderately sassy" lol. It was a wonderful night out with dinner, drinks (one actually lol), the above mentioned contra ban and awesome conversation... that's MY kinda girls night :)

So here I am, getting ready to "dig in" to my mile high chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse mountain of wonderful-ness (aka. contra ban)... I didn't get even halfway through it!!! lol
A year ago I could've polished it off no problem... instead, I brought the rest home for my family :)

For those wondering, my eating has not really changed at all from the 12 week challenge. I stick to my staples because they work for me. I'm in such a routine with my food, why mess with a good thing?!

Until next time...

Heavenly chocolate Hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment