Saturday, July 30, 2011

Changes... keep 'em coming!!!

Hello All :)

Told you I wasn't done blogging ;) lol

So in the spirit of transformations... (not to mention a full blown campain from Sam and Jenna ;) I took the gigantic leap and...... CUT MY HAIR!!!! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! ;)

Here is me... faded colour :( and long, thin, lifeless hair that has lived in a ponytail for much of the last 12 weeks!



And now.... PA POWWWW!!!!!!



This seriously had me freaked out! hehehe But, one of my Bff's Vicki (www.teeze.ca) always has my back! Love my fresh colour and the cut is awesome!!! ( I totally got an "I told you so" from Jenna lol, Sam was just proud that I took the leap, with a small nudge!)

Change is always scary... but for me, at this point, it's just another step towards finding out who I am. Without change, we all stay the same. That's cool for some... but not for me... anymore ;)

New "do" hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment