Friday, May 27, 2011

"FUN" Fridays... Lisa style :s lol

So today was my very first "fun Friday" training session with Lisa (world gym Kitchener).
As I expected, Lisa is insane and definitely masochistic! lol

Today's themes were... pushing my limits and plates!
Each time Lisa gave me a new exercise to do, it was followed up with... "now hold this while doing it" so here I am doing back extentions while cradling a 10lb plate, doing crunches with a 5lb plate (small mercy :s Jeebus!!!) lol and I'm sure there were more but I've blocked them out!

Now as for pushing limits... Oy Oy Oy! I actually did 195 lb leg presses today!!! Oh ya! and not just a couple either... 2 sets of 15 thanks very much! lol I knew my "Greek column" legs would come in handy at some point! ;)

All kidding aside about how Lisa tried to kill me today... and she really did her best haha... I love when I get pushed like that because I wouldn't do it myself and frankly... I enjoy a good a$$ kicking at the gym! ;) LOL Yep... I've crossed over to the dark side bawhahahahahaha

Fun Friday hugs... Crystal xo


No comments:

Post a Comment