Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 4 Results!

Hi all! :)
Sooooo.... I had my week 4 follow up with the awesome Rebecca (WGK) today and....
*drumroll*........ here they are... My week 4 weight and measurements!
Aaahhhh!!! Lol Just kidding :P

Weight 178.4lbs (-2.6lbs)
Body fat 37.1% (-3.5%)

Chest 43" (-1")
Waist 35" (-2")
Hips 42.25" (-2.75")
Mid Thigh 25.5 (-.5")
Mid Calf 16.75" (-.25")
Bicep 13.5 (-.5")

So what does this all mean? lol
To date (day 23) I have lost 7.6lbs, 3.5% body fat and 7" ... not too shabby! :)

I'm not going to lie, understanding the science behind weight loss is very new to me. In a world where we are used to seeing drastic weekly pound loss on TV, it's difficult at first to understand why I'm not dropping 5lbs each and every week. Thank goodness I have amazing professionals in my corner to explain the finer points of my body's workings! lol
One of my greatest fears with this whole weight loss thing is the idea of loose and hanging skin :( I am completely happy with doing this the right way (diet, exercise and hard freaking work!!!) it may take a little longer but as far as I'm concerned, I could really use that time to "enjoy every minute of the journey" (direct quote from Jimmy).

I have some amazing and inspirational people guiding me through this (more about these awesome peeps later) and I figure the more I embrace each step taken in the right direction, the better the lessons are going to stick!

So... until next time!

7 inches less to hug... Crystal :) xo

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! and i love every part of you!
    keep going boo boo
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete