Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome... Let's get caught up!


Hello All! :)

Firstly... Welcome to my BeautyFit Transformation blog!

Second... Thank you to any and all that drop by to read about my personal journey to a healthier lifestyle and body. I hope you will stop in often to check on my progress and maybe find something that will help YOU in your personal journey (whatever that may be!).

I thought it might be good to get you all caught up to date with a little background information...

My "story" is not a unique one, millions just like me have struggled with weight and self esteem issues.
I was always (except for a brief "no eating" stage in high school) a larger person. I was a chubby child and as I got older I was never the "thin" friend.
Being a larger person led to being a morbidly obese ( 241 lbs at 5 ft tall to be exact :s ) 33 yr old wife and mother... ya, hello reality check!!!

Yep, this is me just before I met Sammi (note how I work with fitness models... YIKES!) lol
I'm the short, round one in case you were wondering! ;) hahaha


Have any of you out there gotten to the point where you're sick and tired of being sick and tired? Well that's what happened to me!

It was at this point where my mind and body finally clicked together, that I was willing to make a change.
As it always does, the Universe (yes, I believe in the Universe and it's ability to give you exactly what you need, when you need it!) like I was saying, the Universe brought me together with Sandra Compton.

I could go on and on about Sammi (Sandra lol) and over the next 12 weeks I will!
Sammi and I met for a coffee date and after an instant click and many tears I hired her as my personal trainer. That was September 2010. From that date to present (May 2011) I've gone from 239lbs to 186lbs... a 53lb loss! Great accomplishment, but not my end goal.
I'm still overweight but FAR better off than I was 8months ago. What's funny about all this is I can remember when I would have been ecstatic about weighing 186... now it's just a reminder that I'm halfway there and that I CAN accomplish so much more that I ever dreamed!

And this is where the second part of my journey begins...


Stay tuned and hugs... Crystal xo

1 comment: