Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inches and pounds and fat... OH MY!!!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe what an amazing response I've had from you all about my 12 week challenge! Thank you all for your words of encouragement!!! :D

Since I introduced myself in my first blog and posted a pic of my 239lb self Lol... I thought I should post an updated pic for you! :)





Part of any weight journey entails the dreaded....... MEASUREMENTS!!!
AHhhhhhhhh!!! Thank goodness for the beautiful Rebecca from World Gym Kitchener, she made me feel so very comfortable with zero judgment!!!

So, before I chicken out... Here are all my stats! Lol

Chest - 44in (yep they're big, let's hope they don't turn into empty tube socks!)

Waist - 37in (no comment)

Hips - 45in (oh lord!!! :( mind you my "front bum" as I so lovingly refer to it has gotten smaller! My hips did measure 61" at my 239 weight!!! Just FYI... I'm 60" tall!!! YIKES :s)

Mid Thigh - 26in

Mid Calf - 17in

Bicep - 14in

And again, starting weight 186lbs
Body Fat 40.6% (see, I'm full of fat not s@*#!!!) Hahaha just kidding!
Seriously, I just need to laugh at this body fat thing cause otherwise I'll just cry at the thought of it!

So now you're all up to date with where I've started my challenge!

Let's do this!!!

Hugs (front bum and all)... Crystal xo

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne La FlammeMay 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM

    Crystal you are doing such an amazing job on this journey of yours! I see the sparkle in your eyes when I see you at camp and it gives me strenth to continue! Thank you.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl:
    You are an inspiration to EVERYONE... It is so hard to do what you are doing and you are so strong.
    Congratulations!
    Remember, every day that you work hard, you are closer and closer to reach your goal.
    Cheers,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I even begin to let you know what kind of am inspiration you are to me. As each day goes on I have a bigger and bigger admiration and appreciation for every step you take. Truly you are amazing!!!! Keep it up and forward!!!

    ReplyDelete