Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Hot Date ; )

I would glance at him from across the gym... too afraid to approach. I can't possibly meet his expectations, he's so big and he works so hard! He hardly ever stops!
It makes me anxious to see him out of the corner of my eye.

Then, it happens! A mutual friend invites me over to make the introduction! I'm scared and nervous, what if I mess this up?!

The next thing I know... We're hitting it off! Who knew?! He's not SO scary!
We start out slow and casual, our "getting to know you" phase.

But he is sneaky with his charm... 10min into our encounter I'm sweating and hot... Dizzy and disoriented! Should I leave? Should I risk going further not knowing what might happen?! Rebecca's with me... She won't let me go too far, Right?!

I last 20min with him, my head clears and I can breathe again! That was a trip!!!
I now know his game, he plays hard but I can keep up...I'm onto him.

Until we meet again... Mr.Stairmill

Hot and bothered hugs... Crystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment