Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week 2 Completed!

It's amazing how the weeks are flying by! According to my 12 week journal, I don't have a weigh in til week 4 (I'll also get my measurements done again :s), so no weight update for you all this time. That being said, even though I'm just into week 3 , each week seems to be presenting me with new and different challenges. The first week was all about getting my water in (this is a hard one for me)and getting into the swing of my new nutrition plan. I didn't feel deprived of food, I was feeling good and in charge! Lol Into week 2 I am still working on my water (holy moly it's a lot of water!!!) and was even having trouble getting all of my servings in... Seriously! (I will probably end up eating those words... Since they have 0cals lol) Also, week 2 brought with it the challenge of a long weekend, which wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. I'm not really a drinker but desserts are a definite weakness :s I'm happy to report that I refrained! Yay Me!!! Lol As I'm halfway through week 3, there again (surprise, surprise) are new developments. Firstly, if I'm going to be drinking this much water and hanging in my bathroom this much... It's getting redecorated!!! Then, because of the long weekend, Tuesday was a double up day of weight training with Lisa and BeautyFit boot camp with Sandra. Needless to say, I'm sore as heck. With weights on Wednesday and Friday (Lisa calls it "Fun Friday" I'll let you know if she's crazy! Lol) plus boot camp on Thursday, I'm gearing up for some sore muscles and long baths! :P Hugs while doing the "pee pee" dance -Crystal :) xo BTW... If any of you have questions for me about my challenge, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at... Crystal@crystalizedartistry.com OR find me on facebook! :) I'll answer any questions I can right through my blog! Don't be shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment