Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mmmmmm... Pancakes!!!

Hey All! :)

Not a big post today, just wanted to share this with you...

Protein Pancakes:

4 egg whites
1/3 cup dry oatmeal
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp. Cottage cheese (optional)

Combine all in a blender and mix til smooth. Batter will be thin.
Fry in a non stick pan with either a little olive or coconut oil (I prefer olive oil spray to prevent sticking).
These do not get fluffy they are more like crepes but so delicious!!!
I warmed up some unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon to dip them in! :D Mmmmmmm!!!




In case I forgot to properly mention before, Rebecca from World Gym Kitchener is my Nutrition counselor for my 12 week challenge!
Big thanks to her for giving me this great recipe!

Guilt free pancake hugs... Crystal :)

1 comment:

  1. mmm those look great! Keep it up girl, you are amazing and I am so darn proud of you!! xoxo
    vicki

    ReplyDelete