Friday, July 29, 2011

12 week final results! :)

Hi All :)

It truly is amazing how time flies...I really can't believe that 12 weeks have passed already!

I'd like to first tell you all that have messaged me with supportive words and kindness...thank you all so very much!!! I'd also like to let you all know that this is not the end of my blog! You can't get rid of me that easily! lol I am nowhere finished with my transformation!

With that being said... here we go!

It's one thing to just show up at the gym for my weigh in and measurements, it's another kind of torture to do an entire training session with Lisa first! lol
You will see (once I can get the photo to load properly) just how awesome I look after an hour with Lisa :P

So without making you wait any longer... here are the results of 12 weeks of hard work and listening to my coaches :)

(I will be adding pics asap, unfortunately they would only load upside down lol please refer to my "Shopping with Sam 101" post for my most recent photo!)

Ok, ok.... here they are.... the numbers!!!


Start 186lbs Now 165.2lbs Total -20.8lbs

BF% Start 40.6 Now 36.6% Total -4%

chest 44" 41.5" -3.5"
waist 37" 33.5" -3.5"
hips 45" 39" -6" (holy jeebus!)
mid thigh 26" 25" -1"
mid calf 17" 16" -1"
bicep 14" 13" -1"

For a grand total of 16" lost overall :)

I'm not going to lie, I was a total mess after my weigh in. Not because I was unhappy with my results, the opposite actually! The past 12 weeks have been a huge challenge not only physically but mentally also! I have pushed, pulled, sweat, cried, laughed and celebrated with the most amazing group of women! From Sam and Lisa with my training, Jenna as my partner in crime, Amanda and the countless boot camp ladies that always have time for motivating words and of course my closest friends and family... I have been completely blessed!
The idea that this particular chapter has ended is bitter sweet. My training with Lisa is finished (for now, I'll be back though lol)and now all my choices are mine alone.

I still have BeautyFit boot camp (thank goodness) and the information and tools I have been given over the last 3 months. I am now completely in charge of what happens next... I smell a whole new challenge happening! lol
What I do from this point on really is the true test to what I have learned and actually implemented.

Sam asked me later that day what I ate after I left the gym, not cause she wanted to scold me or anything, she was curious. I replied, the same things I always eat!
I though about the idea that "all bets were off" and "I have no restrictions anymore" and then I felt like that person would be a quitter... what would that say about me if the first thing I did after weigh in was to go eat junk?! That's not why I did all this!

Am I going to have a "cheat" meal... of course! lol (stay tuned for the blog) I still love food, but I love me more :)

165.2lb hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment