Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How's this for motivation?! ;)

Hi All :)

While there are many reasons to choose a healthy lifestyle, lose weight and get in shape... I thought I'd share with you some new reasons that you may not have thought of! :)

First, as an short obese person, I always had to use those HUGE bath towels after my shower... and there was not a bunch of extra left over either! Now I can easily wrap up in a regular towel! Seems like a small victory? Well $20 vs. $6 for each towel adds up to a new pair of shoes pretty darn quick!!! ;)

Next.... PANTIES!!!! Holy Moly thin people!!! You have been buying your skivvies for ridiculous deals like 10 for $25 WTHeck?!?! lol I'm gonna have gitch coming out my wazoo at prices like these!
And while I'm on the subject of clothing... REALLY?! Sales are everywhere! Tanktops 5 for $20, $15 jeans... no wonder all my friends have such huge wardrobes! lol

Groceries... while many will argue that buying fresh produce and veggies is expensive, I would counter with... try cutting out all prepackaged convenience food. It's difficult at first but like all difficult things, it's totally worth the effort. Your waistline, wallet and sodium levels will thank you! :)

Now on a bittersweet note ;) An unexpected side effect to losing weight for me is that most of my heels are too big.... meaning..... NEW SHOES!!!! lol

Hopefully this little list gives you some low cal food for thought ;) I'm sure I'll be adding more as the epiphanies come to me! lol

Cheap undies and little towel hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment