Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finally... a 5K!

Hi Everyone!

So as the title of my blog says... I FINALLY did a full 5K on the treadmill! WooooHoooo!!! :D
This was a pretty big challange for me, I've had a really big mental struggle with learning how to run and pushing (and finally pulling) myself through to finish it.

As you can see below, I made it in under 50min which was awesome. Totally stoked about that! :)
At one point I remember thinking, "I don't give a sh#% if you're tired, you're not getting off till you've done 5K" lol I think that what Jimmy means when he says I'll start pulling myself...hmmmm I may have just gotten "it".


And the whole experience would not be complete without a pic of how I looked afterwards lol
Just FYI, I was still seeing spots at this point :P hehehe My daughter asked if I put BeautyBum on my face by accident! lmao

While I know this was my challange to meet and conquor, there are many people that have helped me sooo much with just not giving up on myself. Obviously Sam and by fellow BeautyFit partner Jenna, my trainer Lisa and the beautiful and inspirational Sheryl from World Gym in Kitchener! Thank you guys so much for all your words of encouragement and knowing this was a tough one for me but kicking my ass to keep going! :)


Sweaty and Stoked hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment