Thursday, July 21, 2011

Training... it's not supposed to be pretty :P

Hi All :)

So I've been putting off doing this blog... why? Cause I'm silly! lol

It's about time you all see what it looks like when I train :P I warn you, it is NOT pretty... it isn't supposed to be! I make the most bizzare faces and am generally a sweaty mess. This is what 100% looks like...
BTW... thanks Lisa (my trainer @ World Gym Kitchener) for taking these pics on a Fun Friday no less lol... enjoy!!!






Jimmy once told me that if I ever popped a blood vessel from lifting weights then I would officially become part of "Team Mentis"... goes to show how sick I've become that it's now on my goal list AND I want a Team Mentis Tshirt!!! ;)



Notice how blurry some of the photos are? That's an action shot of my lightening quick ninja moves hehehe...



Seriously...Look at the size of those weights!!! If someone would've tried to tell me a year ago that I would be doing this stuff, I would have passed out laughing at them! :P



This roller thing made me feel like I was doing an infomercial lol Then I almost face planted (a couple times) and decided to focus!!! hehehe

Honestly, for those reading this, thinking "that can't be me, I could never do that" etc. It CAN be you!!! WHY NOT YOU?!?! You deserve it and are worth the effort and investment in yourself! That was one of the hardest things for me to come to grips with... it still is sometimes. But look at what can happen when you take just one step at a time! Baby steps work for a reason... keep taking them, then before you know it you're running 5K and actually liking the feeling of sweat in your eyes!... ok, I might have gone too far with the sweat in your eye thing ;) lol It stings like a B#*?@!!! lol

Till next time...

Pumping Iron hugs... Crystal :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment